Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after pricing out the various wall liners we wended up fabricating our own. We installed the LED lights which are awesome. Added a big shelf and rubber floor liner and are almost done. Why in the world they made the inside so complicated I will never understand!

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
?? where did you get the floor liner, thickness, and at what cost.
I have the 2 of the same shelves sitting in my living room going in van tomorrow 39'x54'tall at 16' depth though mine dont have the backing, got mine thru American van

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought from American Van 3/16" VM-74121 Van Mat - Dodge RAM ProMaster, 136" WB 44 lb $138.60

Its ok but I feel like i should of invested more and got a higher quality one thats thicker. The lights I bought from Mopar. The shelving is american van also.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I'm looking to go with the Mopar LED lights as well. Would you mind sharing how easy/challenging they were to install?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very easy to install. I was initially intimated but after getting into was surprised how straightforward it actually was.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes we purchased from molar deals online I believe. Shop around though because the pricing is different everywhere for same part #

1 - 10 of 10 Posts