Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was over on the Sprinter forum and came across a thread from some guy in Canada who went in to check out the promaster at his local dealer. The story goes that he asked sales guy from some preliminary info about the promaster, the sales man rolled his eyes like he was completely uninterested in talking about or trying to sell a Promaster.

But most interesting is the guy asked the sales manager when they are expecting Promasters in Canada and he was told not for 6 months!!

·
Premium Member
1,060 Posts
Not True ,they will arrive with in two weeks and the diesel in March.
Was at one dealer and the same thing no interest in me what so ever.
Went to the next dealer and put money down on a diesel 159 wheel base.
The second dealer was very helpful and I was happy with them.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Not True ,they will arrive with in two weeks and the diesel in March.
Was at one dealer and the same thing no interest in me what so ever.
Went to the next dealer and put money down on a diesel 159 wheel base.
The second dealer was very helpful and I was happy with them.
I like the sound of that how much dd you end up putting down?

·
Registered
104 Posts
I am surprised that the dealer told you 6 months. That sounds completely wrong based on what I have read on this forum and around the internet. What a jerk! You'd think that sales people would be happy to sell you anything. Doesn't matter what it is, it still makes them money in the end.

·
Registered
62 Posts
What the **** did the salesmen have stuck up his arse? Does he not want to make any commision, It's not like he has bigger fish to fry anyways.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
5 Participants
Constatini
Ram Promaster Forum
We’re a community forum dedicated to Promaster enthusiasts to discuss mods, camper conversions, diesel, fuel economy, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing