Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was over on the Sprinter forum and came across a thread from some guy in Canada who went in to check out the promaster at his local dealer. The story goes that he asked sales guy from some preliminary info about the promaster, the sales man rolled his eyes like he was completely uninterested in talking about or trying to sell a Promaster.

But most interesting is the guy asked the sales manager when they are expecting Promasters in Canada and he was told not for 6 months!!

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Not True ,they will arrive with in two weeks and the diesel in March.
Was at one dealer and the same thing no interest in me what so ever.
Went to the next dealer and put money down on a diesel 159 wheel base.
The second dealer was very helpful and I was happy with them.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Not True ,they will arrive with in two weeks and the diesel in March.
Was at one dealer and the same thing no interest in me what so ever.
Went to the next dealer and put money down on a diesel 159 wheel base.
The second dealer was very helpful and I was happy with them.
I like the sound of that how much dd you end up putting down?

·
Registered
104 Posts
I am surprised that the dealer told you 6 months. That sounds completely wrong based on what I have read on this forum and around the internet. What a jerk! You'd think that sales people would be happy to sell you anything. Doesn't matter what it is, it still makes them money in the end.

·
Registered
62 Posts
What the **** did the salesmen have stuck up his arse? Does he not want to make any commision, It's not like he has bigger fish to fry anyways.

·
Super Moderator
10,485 Posts
Why are you posting this all over the forum? I’m a bit suspicious about your motives!

·
Registered
9 Posts
All newly registered members MUST make an introductory post in the Introductory Post Forum as per forum rules. Promasterforum.com Introduction Section Please be aware until you do make the required introductory post any posts you make may be deleted.
Why are you posting this all over the forum? I’m a bit suspicious about your motives!
It says super moderator under your name but you just bumped a 7 year old thread... I'm a bit suspicious of your "super".

·
Super Moderator
10,485 Posts
Wise guys don’t get anywhere on this forum. You’re not off to a great start. I would suggest you reflect on whether you really want to stay on the forum or not.
Not to mention I was referring to a post made 21 days ago By someone I was forced to ban! Your motive for this this post is also very suspicious!
You also have not made an introductory post which means you are on very thin ice here.

·
Registered
MMXVI - L2H2 in IN
4,449 Posts
Threw me for a loop when I looked at the dates, but I realized KOV was cleaning house.

·
Super Moderator
10,485 Posts
No, it was vitnetonlines post from yesterday I was referring to. He has been trying to sell these overpriced openers here for a few years with no success. I suspect his "Canadian buddy" is actually DuncanC and they are in this together or he wouldn't have replied to my post with such a foolish comment!

I watch these guy very carefully and I don't hesitate to ban them when they start to make suspicious posts!

·
Registered
2014 136” HR
5,679 Posts
What is an "opener"? Or, I guess I should say, what does this particular opener purport to open?

You were so quick on the draw I missed the whole drama!

·
Registered
9 Posts
No, it was vitnetonlines post from yesterday I was referring to. He has been trying to sell these overpriced openers here for a few years with no success. I suspect his "Canadian buddy" is actually DuncanC and they are in this together or he wouldn't have replied to my post with such a foolish comment!

I watch these guy very carefully and I don't hesitate to ban them when they start to make suspicious posts!
I'm just a wise ass. I have no idea who vitnetonlines is. You had deleted his post, to me it looked like a mod had bumped a 7 year old thread, being a ass I giggled and called you out on it. That's the whole story. I am not part of any conspiracy involving some overpriced door openers.

·
Super Moderator
10,485 Posts
Being a "wise ass" gets you nowhere here! If you intend to stay a member of the forum your next post should be an introduction!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts