Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I am looking forward to the ProMaster forum and comparing notes with others.
Looking for a single front seat to replace the bench any info would be appreciated. Our 2014 van will be used for work and recreation so will be a challenge to do both and exchange work space for week end use as camper.
We live on Vancouver Island in BC Canada and would like to hear from others in our area.:)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Lots of good info if you just look for it. Most of the questions you may have will have been dealt with already somewhere here on the forum. The seat swap is going to be a little harder than you may have initially anticipated. I did it too but it took some patience finding someone who wanted to swap. Good luck. I am in Vancouver and really like my 136 high top. Just started working on the modifications, etc. The van has been pretty good so far.

Have fun.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Converting PM work to camper on weekend

Hi
I am looking forward to the ProMaster forum and comparing notes with others.
Looking for a single front seat to replace the bench any info would be appreciated. Our 2014 van will be used for work and recreation so will be a challenge to do both and exchange work space for week end use as camper.
We live on Vancouver Island in BC Canada and would like to hear from others in our area.:)
ootooshort,

Welcome! Can't help you with seat but, you may find this video of some value for inspiration. I think if you do some careful planning you can achieve your goal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFmYwEXE-ro

Cheers from across the straight (I'm on the North Shore) ;)

Dave

1 - 5 of 5 Posts