Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy a low roof 136. Gone into 5 dealers west of Toronto and no dealers seem to want my business or have any experience with PM's. Crazy. Totally different from Ford or MB. For some reason dealers are not interested and basically say that Fleet sells the PM, fleet said they would sell to me, but never returned my quote reqest.... So i wait....

·
Registered
42 Posts
It does not make Chrysler Ca. look good with such poor response to your requests . Perhaps you could go beyond the GTA and get a more serious and business-like response . I would suggest checking out Barrie, Orillia and even North Bay as all of the above where very keen to provide me with info when I was in my search stage last year at this time . I did not buy from any of them , but that's business !! Hopefully you get a better response in the future, as the van is worth it .

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply, I am spreading my net wider. Hey my mom's family is from Timmins, I see you are from the north.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Factory ordered my PM today

136 LR with Swivels and Windows on all doors. Over 8k in options. Sandstone colour. :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Congrats on your purchase !! I received mine exactly 3 months from date of order , I hope yours arrives with lots of time for summer travelling.

·
Premium Member
8,827 Posts
136 LR with Swivels and Windows on all doors. Over 8k in options. Sandstone colour. :)
8K! Is one of them diesel? How about the run down on what ya got? I do love the Sandstone color the longer Ihave it! What are your plans for it?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cansalt's 136

Options:
Aluminium Wheels, Mud Flaps
Cargo Convenience group
Interior Convenience group
Premium Appearance group
Trailer group
Power Folding heated mirrors
Right door with glass, Rear doors with glass
12v interface block, Aux switches, 220 Alternator
UConnect 5.0", GPS, Rearview camera
Cruise
Lower paneling
Rear heater prep, Rear 12v power outlet, Rear handles, Led Light
Passenger/Driver Swivel seats
$8,285 Canadian dollars (MSRP)

This vehicle has 4 missions: First is my work van, I'm a carpenter/contractor. Second is a kid hauler, Third is a mobile office, Forth is a weekend fun-mobile.
Here is my list of mods in order of priority:
Flip and Fold rear seats - Freedman Seating
Window behind Driver Vented - CR Laurence
Sunroof - CR Laurence
Cargo Area Flooring - Vantred Bedrug
Cargo Netting - Bednet
Folding Table - BusDepot

1 - 9 of 9 Posts