Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used to own a 04' Sprinter 110, it was a nice vehicle, though maybe not the safest for collisions and rear wheel drive was terrible in the snow/ice.

I'm ready for round two, diesel, I want to go short (118), but I also want the left sliding door, other wise I'll go longer and taller (136 high).

I saw one site where the build on a 118 had a "limited" option for a left side slider with glass, but the official Ram site does not allow this option except on the long wheelbases.

Anyone?

·
Premium Member
8,828 Posts
Stop at any dealer and ask to meet with the fleet sales manager. Ask her. She will have a complete configuration program on her computer and if its there its available.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If only it was so simple...we don't have an authorized dealer.

So does anyone on this forum know the answer to my question?

"Stop at any dealer and ask to meet with the fleet sales manager. Ask her. She will have a complete configuration program on her computer and if its there its available."

·
Registered
154 Posts
Its a good question. The driver's slider is available on the 1500 high 136". FWIW, I've seen three 118" in person, one with the Diesel I think. None had the left slider. In shopping around online (I did a lot of that) I don't remember seeing one with the left slider. Good luck!

·
Premium Member
8,828 Posts
If only it was so simple...we don't have an authorized dealer.

So does anyone on this forum know the answer to my question?

"Stop at any dealer and ask to meet with the fleet sales manager. Ask her. She will have a complete configuration program on her computer and if its there its available."
Call one?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts