Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am at the point where I need to get all my wiring run in my 136 HR. I want a pretty simple system. All I'm looking to power is 4 to 6 lights, a few outlets to charge phones & computers, a fan, & probably the biggest draw will be a refrigerator and it will be powered by a solar system. I don't know the first step, what type of wire to get or how much of it. Or how to connect the batteries to the solar system or the alternator etc.

I had a guy who was going to do all this work for me but he is really busy and I don't think he will be able to get it done in the time frame I'm looking for. I cannot afford to pay for a commercial outfitter to do the work either.

So I am wondering if there is someone here who would not mind corresponding with me to walk through the whole process of what to buy, how much, and how to set it up. I would be very grateful to have someone to who could talk me through this process as I feel capable of doing all the work I just need some instruction.

Or

If someone could direct me to a VERY detailed guide online of this process that I could follow. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Eric

1 - 3 of 3 Posts