Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone familiar with the factory Mopar mats available specifically for our PM's? They offer a one piece premium carpeted mat kit for 80 bucks. Anyone?

·
Registered
6 Posts
front floor matts

Euro campers .com has one piece rubber front floor matts for about 80 bucks in any color. very nice

·
Registered
48 Posts
I dont know if it helps, but we have a one piece rubber mat that is a lot tougher and easier to keep clean.

Let me know if you need some more information, or PM with you email and i will send some info.

Regards,

Kyle Carpani
Sales Manager
Legend Fleet Solutions
866-223-2256

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
727 Posts
I dont know if it helps, but we have a one piece rubber mat that is a lot tougher and easier to keep clean.

Let me know if you need some more information, or PM with you email and i will send some info.

Regards,

Kyle Carpani
Sales Manager
Legend Fleet Solutions
866-223-2256
Kyle, I know that it's going to sound like a guy that wants a good deal, but it's great to see a company that was quick to jump in the after market products for the Promaster.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Has anyone purchased the floor mat from Legend Fleet Solutions? If so are you happy with it?
Thanks, Bill

·
Registered
170 Posts
JP844
I guess Weathertech doesn't make one that goes between the front seats :(. My best bet looks like the one from Euro Campers but I'll give Legend a call. Bill

·
Registered
279 Posts
The legend guys are nice. They seem very eager to help. If I hadn't bought my weather tech floor I certainly would have gone for the legend one peice.

·
Premium Member
8,723 Posts
Lloyd's does the mat between the seats but It is carpet (I have a picture on my thread pg. 10) call them to see if they have something that meets your needs.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Factory mat pic

Anyone familiar with the factory Mopar mats available specifically for our PM's? They offer a one piece premium carpeted mat kit for 80 bucks. Anyone?
Bought mine on eBay from Quirk parts, fits good looks good. Not quite full coverage however, I'd like it a bit more if it went further into the footwell.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts