41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,599 Posts
He might be happier with a pig snout front end - just sayin'

·
Registered
549 Posts
And in 2017, still plaqued with problems!! It's obvious that dodge/fiat/mexico whatever isn't doing a thing about all these reported issues. I really thought with the hundreds of thousands of complaints that someone somewhere would have passed out some updates on the production line!!!
Can you provide a link to these "hundreds of thousands" of complaints? There haven't been that many posts overall on this forum, let alone for complaints.

Please cite a reference.

·
Registered
123 Posts
What happened in the 26 days between nov 3 when the van was fine to the 29th when there were a multitude of problems too numerous to mention?
Kind of hard to fault the FCA after just 26 days.

·
Registered
95 Posts
For all you guys having issues with FCA -
I had a 2015 Jeep patriot that was hit from behind and need a replacement drivers seat back. The dealer in Florida (while I came back home to Ontario) ordered the wrong seat back and then blamed Jeep. I was told there were no seat backs available and I would just have to wait (Thursday). Friday I went on LinkedIn and emailed 4 or 5 VP's about the issue.
Monday morning I was told my seat back was on the way to Florida I could pick up my Jeep on Friday.
Moral of the story is - don't waste your time with minimum wage pions. Go straight to the top and things will get quickly.

Jon

41 - 44 of 44 Posts