Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody looking for rear quarter panel bunk windows should check out:

I bought two of the AMA style windows for $220 each and they fit in perfectly with the Promaster style windows. They are an adhesive on outside type of install. For $32 I bought their recommended adhesive and primer also.

The windows look like they belong on a Promaster and the guys on the phone are incredible with their knowledge and helpfulness. I dealt with Jason and he was super helpful about how to install them.

The windows are on sale right now, at least cheaper than their original advertised price.

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Some good prices, especially on their own brand!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just got them yesterday and the adhesive is still in transit. So to answer your question, no, not yet.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
I pulled some windows out of 2 travel trailers at the salvage yard a couple weeks ago. I've been holding off installing them in the event that I come across something new at a good price. The old ones need new glazing strips and paint. But I only paid $30 ea.
Looking at the CRL awning bunk window.....it's only 31"x 8" and only opens 2". It's just a simple hatch style window. $400??? Maybe if it was bullet proof and powered with a remote,....but.....
Even "on sale" for $230 just seems ludicrous to me. I know I'm cheap, but these RV window prices just have to seem outrageous to everyone else too, no?
I keep checking tri state for stuff, but haven't found anything that fits that has the screen and trim ring.
I'll give it another week or 2 and then the Sanford & son windows are going in.

·
Registered
2021 3500 HR ext in Montreal (Still waiting for a build slot)
6 Posts
All newly registered members MUST make an introductory post in the Introductory Post Forum as per forum rules. "Promasterforum.com Introduction Section " Please be aware until you do make the required introductory post any posts you make may be deleted.
Do you know how wide the spacing is between the vertical ribs in the rear of a 159" extended high-top? I want to get some windows but don't have my vehicle yet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts