Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody looking for rear quarter panel bunk windows should check out:

I bought two of the AMA style windows for $220 each and they fit in perfectly with the Promaster style windows. They are an adhesive on outside type of install. For $32 I bought their recommended adhesive and primer also.

The windows look like they belong on a Promaster and the guys on the phone are incredible with their knowledge and helpfulness. I dealt with Jason and he was super helpful about how to install them.

The windows are on sale right now, at least cheaper than their original advertised price.

·
Super Moderator
8,604 Posts
Some good prices, especially on their own brand!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just got them yesterday and the adhesive is still in transit. So to answer your question, no, not yet.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
I pulled some windows out of 2 travel trailers at the salvage yard a couple weeks ago. I've been holding off installing them in the event that I come across something new at a good price. The old ones need new glazing strips and paint. But I only paid $30 ea.
Looking at the CRL awning bunk window.....it's only 31"x 8" and only opens 2". It's just a simple hatch style window. $400??? Maybe if it was bullet proof and powered with a remote,....but.....
Even "on sale" for $230 just seems ludicrous to me. I know I'm cheap, but these RV window prices just have to seem outrageous to everyone else too, no?
I keep checking tri state for stuff, but haven't found anything that fits that has the screen and trim ring.
I'll give it another week or 2 and then the Sanford & son windows are going in.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts