Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'll have my PM soon. I'll be doing field service work on construction equipment. The front wheel drive will be a issue on some of the job sites I'll be on. So my buddy is going to fab up a tubular steel front bumper with a 12000lb winch. Getting stuck will no longer be an issue! I'll be sure to take lots of pictures. Anyone else want one???

·
Registered
86 Posts
Well I'll have my PM soon. I'll be doing field service work on construction equipment. The front wheel drive will be a issue on some of the job sites I'll be on. So my buddy is going to fab up a tubular steel front bumper with a 12000lb winch. Getting stuck will no longer be an issue! I'll be sure to take lots of pictures. Anyone else want one???
If it is possible to build and mount a tubular steel bumper with a winch on a Promaster, I am very interested.
Please post pictures and provide more information.

·
Registered
179 Posts
When you are finished, maybe you could offer them in the "Classified" section of this forum. There are no posts there yet, so you can be the first.

Good luck with the project.

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
This would be pretty useful. I wonder how much this whole package (heavy duty wench + bumper kit) would cost, and how hard/time consuming it would be to install.

·
Registered
166 Posts
good show, give us some pics and let us know! How much are you thinking cost wise? I mean even if you sold just the bumper with mounting bracket....

·
Registered
386 Posts
would be very interested to see how it looks. The bar is going to come up and infront of the bumper? Or are you integrating it into the bumper?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts