Ram Promaster Forum banner
41 - 60 of 66 Posts

Registered
So if by this Monday my order is in and deposit paid I could receive vehicle by 3/8/22?
That would be nice, wouldn't it? But, eh, nooo. It could be released from the plant for shipping by that date. A conservative estimate for delivery would be about a month after that. It has to travel by ship from Mexico to San Diego Port. And, pray there are no employee strikes. 馃

Registered
All newly registered members MUST make an introductory post in the Introductory Post Forum as per forum rules. "Promasterforum.com Introduction Section " Please be aware until you do make the required introductory post any posts you make may be deleted
So Promaster factor is open, normal capacity then? It's not closed for 10 weeks, Jan to March 2022?

Registered
Hi everyone! I have a 2022 2500 on order. As of Dec. 22 i have a VIN & status of - JS shipped to storage. Seeing as I ordered this vehicle in late August does anyone have any idea when it will be arriving? So

Registered
Although orders were accepted for Promasters last August, they only started building them recently. It usually goes to JS status if they are waiting on a part or chip to finish the build. It shouldn't be in that status long. There should be an estimated ship date, which means the date they eclectic to release it from the plant as ready to ship. Do you have the estimated ship date from the ordering dealer?

Registered
I would venture to give an educated guess that your van was almost ready before they closed the factory down for 3 weeks. But, it just missed being released for shipping before. Check on the status again in early Feb. Message me if it is still in JS status for more than a day or two after it reopens. Good luck! 馃檹馃

Registered
I reached out to customer service and my Promaster delivery was expedited. It was delivered to dealership yesterday, now awaiting post delivery inspection. :)

Registered
2019 159 EXT HR (3500) in WA
The ramtrucks site shows some inventory, quite a few 2021:

Automotive parking light Automotive lighting Tire Car Black

In bigger markets like Texas and Florida there are quite a few nice 2022:

Automotive parking light Car Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Product

Try your postal code but for mine, there are a couple available on the lot.

Registered
I would love to know if you actually find any unsold units. We showed /show 50+ on our website that were all ordered for customers who have been waiting several months. Some just reached us. Most are in transit. The reason they show up is that the only action that removes them from "available" on the ram website (and the dealer websites) is when the new owner takes delivery and the sale is reported to Stellantis. Please keep us posted. 馃

Registered
2019 159 EXT HR (3500) in WA
Could be - I'm not actually looking. I was just surfing around and it reminded me of this thread. I assumed "On Dealer Lot" meant it was available.

Registered
Could be - I'm not actually looking. I was just surfing around and it reminded me of this thread. I assumed "On Dealer Lot" meant it was available.
Based on my attempt at a 2021 acquisition, on dealer lot means = we want you to know we sell them, so you stop in for disappointment and MSRP. I manage to test drive a really stripped down one, only because the buyer hadn鈥檛 yet technically put down a deposit, so they couldn鈥檛 call it sold and i drove 40 miles to test drive it.

Registered
2022 PM 2500 159wb HR
I place my order early in March. The company got my order. Then on March 28th I heard from the dealership that my order had been canceled. I'm crushed.:censored:
Did you ever hear anything different on your cancelled order? I put in an order for a 2500 on April 1 and on April 15, the dealer said its cancelled, no more new orders. I called a different dealer today and he said, sure we can put an order it. We have an allocation. What is going on?!

Registered
Did you ever hear anything different on your cancelled order? I put in an order for a 2500 on April 1 and on April 15, the dealer said its cancelled, no more new orders. I called a different dealer today and he said, sure we can put an order it. We have an allocation. What is going on?!
they should know if they have allocation left? are you dealing with the fleet mgr or a mgr? dealerships monitor their allocations pretty closely.

41 - 60 of 66 Posts