Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm doing some research on possibly getting a ProMaster Cargo upfitted with shelving and ladder racks rather than a truck with service body, banking on the better mpg to help offset the cost increase and hoping that having everything inside out of the weather makes up the rest.
My concern is with how air-tight the cargo compartment can be made from the passenger area since we sometimes carry some solvents and other chemicals that can be quite aromatic.
I'm having a hard time finding any vans with the factory bulkhead near me (which one salesperson claims would be best as far as air-tightness goes), so I've been looking at aftermarket as well.
So if anyone has any experience with the factory bulkhead or any others, and carrying something in the back that you didn't particularly want to smell, I would appreciate hearing about it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Crap, thought I posted this in general discussion. Oh well.
I'm ok with a non-factory bulkhead, Knapheide's protexx looks like it would do the job. Might just have to call them and see what they say about it keeping odors/fumes out of the passenger area.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts