Ram Promaster Forum banner

Bulkhead with Sliding Glass Window

6K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  sonicsix 
#1 · (Edited)
My van came with this divider but I do not need it. It is in mint condition and includes all hardware.
Fits all 1500, 2500 and 3500 series ProMaster vans regardless of wheelbase or roof height.
Price is $350 and I am in zip code 35042, just south of Birmingham, AL. I have no idea about shipping as it is so big.

See less See more
#5 ·
Apologies to you guys for not responding to your posts here, for some reason the forum never showed me there were new posts in here.

tommyscarpet bought my bulkhead, he picked it up today. He has a 1500 low roof and I have a 2500 high roof. His van did not have the threaded inserts to attach the bulkhead with and one corner of the bulkhead has small panel riveted on... that panel must be removed to fit a low roof because of the door tracking. I am sure he can find the inserts via Dodge or a 3rd party and the little panel is a simple matter of grinding off 3 rivets. My interior trim panels fit his van just fine and his panels went right into my van... we just traded them even up. There was no trim piece for my van to cover the upper part of where the bulkhead was, so I will need to fabricate something to cover the gap. It shouldn't be a big deal.

Hope this little bit of info will help others swapping in or out a bulkhead.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.