Ram Promaster Forum banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Premium Member
2019 136 low roof
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to start documenting progress on my build project here and would welcome comments, suggestions and critiques. This forum has been an incredibly valuable source of information so far and hopefully I can give something back. This afternoon I hope to get some photos downloaded. Stay tuned, and many thanks to all of you who have helped me out so far.

·
Premium Member
2019 136 low roof
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry to take so long to start posting here. I've been very busy and have had no time to process and sort my photos. Persevering and making slow progress though. Windows installed, floor, insulation, fan, bed platform, some wiring and some woodwork done.

·
Premium Member
2018 136 HR Ont.
1,461 Posts
Finally some progress to report...spent the last couple weeks designing and building our galley cabinet. Some photos, stove access from inside
Nice work! How do you cut out your door and drawer faces?
The stove drawer almost looks like you built it for inside or outside use, not sure I have seen slides for that.

·
Registered
MMXVI - L2H2 in Indiana
5,951 Posts

·
Premium Member
2019 136 low roof
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was not aware of the 2 way slides either. My stove only slides outward, but the inside door will allow it to be slid out and placed on the counter inside on the rare occasion we cook inside. Maybe I'll change the slides...someday. Grumman, the doors and drawer faces were cut from a panel with a router, hence the matching grain patterns. It's a bit of a tedious process involving a template for each opening, a router guide set-up, and some careful math but I like the result.

·
Registered
Used low mile 2018 159
99 Posts
Beautiful work FurnitureGuy. Very clever and functional design with a purpose. I like it.

That under sink grey water jug looks unique with inlet to the side, it seems. I assume the wood bar holding it in place gets out of the way so as to allow the jug's removal when time to dump or does grey water exits another way ? What gallonage is the jug?

·
Premium Member
2019 136 low roof
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Beautiful work FurnitureGuy. Very clever and functional design with a purpose. I like it.

That under sink grey water jug looks unique with inlet to the side, it seems. I assume the wood bar holding it in place gets out of the way so as to allow the jug's removal when time to dump or does grey water exits another way ? What gallonage is the jug?
Thanks for the kind words. Yes, the bar is notched into the sides and slips out to remove the jug from outside to empty. the 90 degree might get replaced with a 45 if it doesn't drain nicely.It's a 5 gallon jug.

·
Registered
MMXVI - L2H2 in Indiana
5,951 Posts
select edit, then go to the bottom of your post and push on the delete button that corresponds to the photo you wish to delete
Rectangle Font Electric blue Pattern Number

Rectangle Font Screenshot Parallel Software

1 - 20 of 90 Posts