Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
That's only 3 trips per day: about average.
Nice looking, clean lines. Would sure like more details.
Seven days?! Tell us how you did that.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
7 DAYS? It takes me longer than that to plan the next piece of the project, before I go to HD!

Lookin' good! Nice overall feel.... I like the cushion material and color scheme.... ENJOY!

Gotta ask... who's Brenda?
To clarify, I did not start the build from scratch. My PM came somewhat partially built with insulation, fans, wiring, fabric walls and ceiling and floor covering. I drove it from Denver to CA and back while planning the build. I should add that the custom welded door mounted bike rack took another two full days....so, okay okay....that 7 day build was "fake news"!!! Just checking to see if you were paying attention.

Why Brenda Morrison? Jane Fonda the Honda, Paddy the Caddy, and Daisy Duke (full size pickup) werent about to allow "Van Morrison" in their garage. So "Brenda".

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I feel like if you could hinge that table in the middle to fold up then you'd have a perfect easy walkway through the van without having to remove it at all. Great layout for an open feel you did with lots of storage. 136" correct?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
I have to agree that the table is kind of obstructing. I like your idea. Yes it's a 136, and the overhead cabinets are essential. Just looking for better latches for the doors as they jostle open occasionally while driving.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I have to agree that the table is kind of obstructing. I like your idea. Yes it's a 136, and the overhead cabinets are essential. Just looking for better latches for the doors as they jostle open occasionally while driving.

Definitely love how much cabinet space you have and the big area under the seat for bulky items. A piano hinge would easily hold the weight on the table.

·
Registered
2015 diesel 2500
212 Posts
Fantastic, fantastic job. When my van can be solely dedicated to camper van status, this is exactly what I want. Is your fresh and grey water containers stored in the sink cabinet(5 gallon jugs) or is it more elaborate. Is your fridge a RV fridge or a dormitory fridge? Anyway... well done!!

·
Super Moderator
10,493 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Fantastic, fantastic job. When my van can be solely dedicated to camper van status, this is exactly what I want. Is your fresh and grey water containers stored in the sink cabinet(5 gallon jugs) or is it more elaborate. Is your fridge a RV fridge or a dormitory fridge? Anyway... well done!!
Yes, I built the sink cabinet around the water containers, water pump with shutoff switch, accumulator, and propane tank as seen in the picture. I also cram a trash can in there. 7 gallon fresh and 5 gallon drain water. The fridge is Nova Kool R3100 DC.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts