Ram Promaster Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I'm sarah. I live in Oakland, CA. After months of searching, I finally found the right van for me today. A 2019 ProMaster high roof, 136 with less than 25k miles. I'm excited. I'm terrified. I'm looking forward to long nights of research, overthinking and youtube videos. I'm trying to figure out where to start?! Ordering a fan maybe? And some sound deadening? Aughh!! I'm so happy to have my van and start my build and for this community.

·
Administrator
11,542 Posts
Welcome to the forum. The best place to start right is right here. You will get the best info out there from people with lots of experience and not trying to make a buck off you like on YouTube !

·
Registered
Van #2 2021 EXT
3,592 Posts
Welcome Sarah !!

You may want to start a DIY Build Thread and post on it to obtain help from forum members. This can greatly speed up your research.

Here is a link (or two) that you may find useful to read;

Best to start making 2 lists of what you “think” your build will require.

These two lists could be labeled;

NEEDS
&
WANTS

If you post your lists in your new build thread you will get many forum members opinions. This will be eye opening, somewhat confusing, but a very good way to acquire knowledge very quickly.

example;

Needs; a bed

Wants; hot water

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.