Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All I could find locally was some Brakebest Select ceramic pads for the front. These do not have the sensor wire. Am I making a mistake by using these? I refuse to give the dealer any more money since they wouldnt warranty them in the first place for the squealing with 32k miles. I have to do something this weekend I think as I can see they are pretty thin...

·
Premium Member
8,838 Posts
I wouldn't but hey you are an adult and are willing to accept the consequences aren't you?
They are available: [ame]http://www.amazon.com/TEK-Pro-8973-D1540-Severe-Brake/dp/B017RKQMCK/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1458340283&sr=8-2&keywords=Ram+Promaster+brake+pads[/ame]

·
Registered
164 Posts
All I could find locally was some Brakebest Select ceramic pads for the front. These do not have the sensor wire. Am I making a mistake by using these? I refuse to give the dealer any more money since they wouldnt warranty them in the first place for the squealing with 32k miles. I have to do something this weekend I think as I can see they are pretty thin...
there is a service bulletin for front pads. My VIN came up at the dealer as a not listed vehicle but all I had to do is ask and they are putting them on at no cost

1 - 4 of 4 Posts