Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really a fan of the Lboxx carriers and it seems as if you could secure the bottom one you could make a usable van shelving system out of them.

For years I'd just carry my stuff into jobs with Costco bags, cardboard boxes, etc.

This make a much more professional appearance and keep everything in order.

I'll take pics when I come up with something. Not a huge fan of bulky, permanent metal shelving because it takes away too many loading options.

With this L-Boxx system everything is grab and go into the jobsite.

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=bosch+l+box&tag=googhydr-20&index=aps&hvadid=33844678315&hvpos=1t1&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=12651333980926459164&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_1aeovh5rpi_b

Dewalt makes their own system also - tougher/able to handle heavier stuff, but less refined.

·
Registered
654 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I actually work for Bosch and have a Promaster outfitted with the Sortimo shelves and must say they work pretty well with the L-Boxx "Click-N-Go System"
will post pictures of the setup.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks very much. Love that Sortimo shelving.

What I am looking to do is just have the L-boxx and Dewalt Tough units just bungy corded in, or secure the bottom pieces to the pan.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does anyone make a basic, solid shelf that will make the area right above the wheel wells usable for stacking/strapping cable boxes?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts