Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's almost Halloween!>:D

Anyways, it says I'm supposed to say hi, so HI!

Ok, it's probably not that easy, my express has been long in the tooth, like 18 years old and 210,000 miles tooth. Picked up a 136" low roof version with sliders on both sides. Wasn't interested in the ford and not many others offer drivers cargo door, let alone a slider.

Have had some quirks like the brakes and tpms acting up, post more in the appropriate forum once I'm deemed acceptable.

Steven

·
Super Moderator
727 Posts
It's almost Halloween!>:D

Anyways, it says I'm supposed to say hi, so HI!

Ok, it's probably not that easy, my express has been long in the tooth, like 18 years old and 210,000 miles tooth. Picked up a 136" low roof version with sliders on both sides. Wasn't interested in the ford and not many others offer drivers cargo door, let alone a slider.

Have had some quirks like the brakes and tpms acting up, post more in the appropriate forum once I'm deemed acceptable.

Steven
Welcome here Steven, that 136" low roof sure looks good, even a squeaking one ;)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi! Thanks for the welcome!

Added a picture in the garage area.

I'll probably stop by the dealer this week as I'll be in the area getting my shelves put in.

The TPMS light finally went off after 5 days of being on, not sure what that's about yet.

Had a deep rattle in the back like something was loose, found out it's my spare tire shifting around. Tried to tighten it, but it feels like it stripped, haven't driven it yet to see if it went away yet or not.

Complaint when raining, when I close my slider, it pushes the water out at the top and rains down on me even more!

Wish they made a 136" extended, 12' ladder ends up at the cup holders, although I don't need it that often, but would rather carry it for the times they forget to say I need it.

Darn thing is so touchy at times giving gas, goes like I stomped on it even though I didn't.

Missing my passenger cargo glass, so used to being able to look over my shoulder, double mirrors help, just something to get used to.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts