Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had trouble keeping the phone connected via BT over time. When I pair the phone to Uconnect it will work, but it seems like when I get out of the car and come back it says it is connected, but the call won't go over the stereo. It's like it thinks it is connected, but it is not. It isn't happening all of the time and I can't figure out what it causing it. The only fix I've found is to drop the connection on the phone and uconnect and start the pairing process all over.

Anyone had this problem?

·
Registered
279 Posts
I have it. And a few other radio issues. Like if the radio is off and I get a phonecall, when I hang up, it automatically goes back to radio on and it's in the same volume it was last time it was on. Nearly caused a few accidents already. Scared the daylights out of me. Dealer refused to admit there was an issue, but just today finally ordered me a new radio.

·
Super Moderator
8,990 Posts
My phone (iPhone 6+) always pairs immediately with the uConnect, whenever I get into the van. As much as I wouldn't recommend anyone getting the uConnect this is not a problem for me. Perhaps it's a problem with your phone? I guess the only way to find out is to try and pair your phone with another radio and also try pairing another phone with your radio.

Good luck, these things can drive you nuts

1 - 3 of 3 Posts