Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Blind Builders Ducato New Grill installed.

Well it arrived....

IMG_2455.jpg

IMG_2461.jpg

Hubcaps shipped today from the United Kingdom...

·
Super Moderator
10,676 Posts
Looks great! What year Fiat grill did you order for it? How much did it cost? I'd like to get a Citroen grill for mine but I can't find any at all on line. I may have to have friends in Europe get one for me.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Fitting of the Fiat Grille

Did you have any problems fitting the Fiat Grille on the ProMaster? I wanted to do the same but the ProMaster seemed to have a different type of attachment. Bolts on the ProMaster and clips on the Fiat?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Blind Builders Ducato New Grill installed.

Well it arrived....

View attachment 1681

View attachment 1689

Hubcaps shipped today from the United Kingdom...
Nice work, I hope my reply gets to you this time. Left one this morning and it is still not "approved".
I wanted to know if you had problems fitting the Ducato grille. Looked at a used one in a scrap yard and it seemed attached differently than the ProMaster one. Bottom clips for the Ducato versus bolts for the Promaster.
Also, do you have the link where you bought it in Europe.
Keep up the good work. Looks very nice. A lot better than RAM's fat crosshair grille. I find RAM's styling is overdone compare to the elegant Fiat markings.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks great! What year Fiat grill did you order for it? How much did it cost? I'd like to get a Citroen grill for mine but I can't find any at all on line. I may have to have friends in Europe get one for me.
Its the newest year Fiat Ducato 2006 and up. Got it from www.micksgarage.com and it came out to about $235 with shipping to the US. Dosn't come with badge.

·
Super Moderator
10,676 Posts
Same reason I got a Citroen one for my ProMaster, I would assume;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Fiat Ducato steering wheel airbag replacement?

I was wondering if anybody has yet replaced the pro master steering wheel Airbag center housing with the Fiat Ducato one ? Because of the Airbag I think this might be a tricky one to do by yourself and would need to be done by a shop. At least in germany the airbags are a NO NO to fiddle around with and any work on them needs to be done by a shop. Has anybody experience with this? Thank you

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
I was wondering if anybody has yet replaced the pro master steering wheel Airbag center housing with the Fiat Ducato one ? Because of the Airbag I think this might be a tricky one to do by yourself and would need to be done by a shop. At least in germany the airbags are a NO NO to fiddle around with and any work on them needs to be done by a shop. Has anybody experience with this? Thank you
Yea, anyone?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts