Ram Promaster Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a place for all those black friday deals you find and want to share with the community.

Couple deals I've found so far:
Nature's Head has 50$ off going through black friday. (https://www.natureshead.net/)
Looks like WestMarine has 15% of just today, not sure if they will have better deals tomorrow (https://www.westmarine.com/)

I'm looking for a Composting Toilet, Fridge, and an IsoTemp water heater. Hopefully some good deals crop up.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Buy-one get-one sale on 'B' Stock: two packs (64sqft) of these folks butyl sound dampener for $105 shipped. Coupon DAMPBOGO

It is good stuff, maybe not worth the premium, I used a 40-pound pack of "B" stock to begin with, then it was a mix of regular and 2X thickness, this is probably all the thinner stuff...

·
Premium Member
2017 Ram ProMaster 2500 159WB
89 Posts
We threw together some last minute deals for Black Friday that last through Monday night. Hopefully some of these help someone out. If this post is not allowed please delete.

I can't promise its the best deal out there but as a small business its what we can do. If something is not covered below that you see on our site, send me direct message or an email at [email protected] and I'll see if there is anything we can do for you. If you see a brand but not a specific product you want, we have access to their other products. Anyways, Happy Thanksgiving! These codes are good through Monday night. Click the links below to see the products.

Super Low Profile Bike Fork Mounts Discount code: 10%OffForkMounts
These were specifically designed with van garages in mind to help keep that bed height lower.

Gear Trays: We have 4 in stock that we will sell for $550 which is $400 off (free shipping not included)
Discount Code: GearTrayDeal
Note Free shipping not included

Solar: 10% off anything in our Solar Collection, use discount code: 10%OffSolar

15% off our Bad Ass Mallow Roasters, discount code: 15%OffMallowRoasters
**Not so much van life but they are kind of cool and make for great gifts

15% off any GCI products, discount code: 15%OffGCI
*The GCI Pack seat is great for vans to be used a spare chair as they can be stored almost anywhere.

10% Off our Paco Pads, discount code: 10%OffPacoPads

·
Premium Member
2017 Ram ProMaster 2500 159WB
89 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! We are doing 10% off all products this year including Maxxfans, Victron Items, Blue Sea, Ancor, and of course all of our Unaka products including our rack brackets and complete roof rack kits. Our sale will be active through Monday 11/29/21. Contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions or need any help.

https://unakagearco.com/

Product Font Line Technology Parallel

·
Super Moderator
451 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
ContinuousResources.com Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals

Good deals on full solar kits, Victron MultiPlus, and Enduro LiFePO4 batteries. Here are the promo codes to use at checkout for these deals:

Promo Code: ADVENTURE MP2
  • Buy (1) MultiPlus-II and get a GX Touch 50 and Cerbo GX for Free!
    • Put the MultiPlus and the Cerbo-GX Touch Combo into their cart
      • Cannot have the Cerbo and Touch in cart separately
Promo Code: ADVENTURE E15
  • 15% off of Enduro LiFePO4 batteries
Promo Code: ADVENTURE KIT10
  • 10% off of all Solar Kits

1 - 12 of 12 Posts