Ram Promaster Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Promaster 159" WB High Roof
65 Posts
northerntool.com has some pretty decent discounts but also has had free gift cards w/ purchases and has been mailing out physical discount codes for weeks that are valid until January - i'd be happy to share the codes i have if someone is interested in making a purchase so they don't go to waste!

·
Registered
10 Posts
ContinuousResources.com Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals

Good deals on full solar kits, Victron MultiPlus, and Enduro LiFePO4 batteries. Here are the promo codes to use at checkout for these deals:

Promo Code: ADVENTURE MP2
  • Buy (1) MultiPlus-II and get a GX Touch 50 and Cerbo GX for Free!
    • Put the MultiPlus and the Cerbo-GX Touch Combo into their cart
      • Cannot have the Cerbo and Touch in cart separately
Promo Code: ADVENTURE E15
  • 15% off of Enduro LiFePO4 batteries
Promo Code: ADVENTURE KIT10
  • 10% off of all Solar Kits

·
Registered
4 Posts
Renogy has 15-20% off on all orders. I just ordered a complete kit for my new van and saved $600.
DC - DC/mppt, 2000w inverter/charger, 2 -100amp smart Li batteries with heat, monitors.

·
Registered
2017 136” HR
523 Posts

·
Administrator
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Thank you all for the contributions!
Reminder that you have one more day to enter for your chance to win the $50 Amazon Gift Card!
The thread will be closed on this Tuesday before noon EST.

Good luck!
~Richard.

·
Registered
19 Posts

Has discounts till today evening, thinking to get some l-tracks.

$10 OFF:
Get $10 off your order of $100 or with code 10BF100 at checkout.
$25 OFF: Get $25 off your order of $200 or more with code 25BF200 at checkout.
$50 OFF: Get $50 off your order of $400 or more when you enter code 50BF400 at checkout.

·
Registered
2018 159" HR, Colorado
110 Posts

Several deals on these cool shovels. I own the Stealth Shovel. It's well made and stows nicely.

·
Administrator
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
The Contest has ended!
Thank you to everyone who responded with Great Deals!
Regardless of how many posts you have made, your name was entered into the random draw only once!

The Winner has been randomly selected! Congratulations @Kathyks!
A private message has been sent to you! Please respond so we can send you the digital gift card.

Please feel free to post any late Cyber Monday deals you come across, in this thread!

Thank you,
~Richard.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Woot!! Thanks so much. As I said to the moderator in a private message, I feel as though I should be gifting this forum, not the other way around. ;)

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
So I guess this is OK..... (But I'm still confused!)

It's designed to be used by campers for cooking, with no need to carry fuel. You use sticks and twigs. I'm amazed at the great fires we've had, and they create a secondary burn that eliminates the smoke.

At the end of the burn, all that's left is a bit of fine ash. I have lots of woodworking scraps and they usually make for a great fire. No need to use CG wood at ridiculous prices. Kindling size wood in 6" lengths works well too.

Fire Cuisine Flame Food Gas

If you're interested, you can go to solostove.com to see their products. Right now the Campfire is on sale (reg $149) for about $105, and if you use my referral code (below) to get an additional $15 off. (I get points for future purchases)

referral code

Worst case, if you don't like it, they provide free shipping back and your money back if you return it within 30 days.
Thanks for this post. My wife had been interested in these, so I decided it might be a good Christmas gift. The $105 price came with two units.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts