Ram Promaster Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Administrator
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
White Product Shopping cart Rectangle Font

Hey there everyone! To help members find the real values out there, we’re pleased to announce a giveaway for the best deals as presented by the community itself.

What: Win an $50 Amazon Gift Card by posting Deals

Who: One winner selected at random from anyone who posts a Deal as a response to this thread between now and November 30th.

How: To be entered, simply post a deal to this thread as a response, being sure to include a link, price, and all pertinent details.

Why: A chance to win a gift card while also helping fellow community members sift through the flood and find the really great deals out there.

Requirements:
  • No commercial vendor or private party deals are permitted.
  • Prize amount is in US and Canada gift cards, and can only be used for North American Amazon purchases.
  • Winners will be announced in this thread and contacted via email/pm to respond within 3 days before another winner is drawn.
Thank you for helping to make your community a great place to find real value. Happy deal-hunting all, and we can’t wait to see all the great finds!

~ The Community Team

·
Registered
444 Posts
Some of us use the Sous Vide as a water heater. It can also cook a meal. I bought mine 4 years ago for about $70. Black Friday deal at Monoprice $42.

·
Registered
2014-159 HR in CT
3,995 Posts
No commercial vendor or private party deals are permitted.

What's a commercial vendor? Isn't that someone in the business of selling stuff?

Law definition: Commercial Vendor means any person providing goods or services whose normal business involves the sale, rental, lease or provision of those goods or services.

So, if a business that offers deals or a person that offers deals is excluded, what kind of deals are OK?

Confused in Connecticut!

·
Registered
2014-159 HR in CT
3,995 Posts
So I guess this is OK..... (But I'm still confused!)

It's designed to be used by campers for cooking, with no need to carry fuel. You use sticks and twigs. I'm amazed at the great fires we've had, and they create a secondary burn that eliminates the smoke.

At the end of the burn, all that's left is a bit of fine ash. I have lots of woodworking scraps and they usually make for a great fire. No need to use CG wood at ridiculous prices. Kindling size wood in 6" lengths works well too.

Fire Cuisine Flame Food Gas

If you're interested, you can go to solostove.com to see their products. Right now the Campfire is on sale (reg $149) for about $105, and if you use my referral code (below) to get an additional $15 off. (I get points for future purchases)

referral code

Worst case, if you don't like it, they provide free shipping back and your money back if you return it within 30 days.

·
Registered
2017 136” HR
487 Posts
Amazon has a great price on the BlueSea Safety Hub 150 right now - $110!
An ignition protected fuse block with screw termination:
  • Accepts four AMI® or MIDI® Fuses for high-amp circuits up to 200A
  • Accepts six ATO® or ATC® Fuses for circuits up to 30A including bilge pumps, electronics and lights
  • Sealed cover protects fuses from the harsh marine environment and satisfies ABYC/USCG insulation requirements
  • Negative bus provides common location for negative connection
  • Circuit identification label with write-on capability
  • Fuse puller easily removes ATO® or ATC® Fuses
  • Cover provides storage space for two spare ATO® or ATC® and two spare AMI® or MIDI® fuses and mounting screws
  • One-piece stainless flange nuts ensure safe and secure connections

Here the BlueSea website link for more details:

Reactions: Baxsie

·
Super Moderator
2018 136" HR
644 Posts
I cook all my stuff with electric (instant pot mini and induction stove)
I think these will be a good addition:

$15 magic bullet blender only use 250w so you don't need a big inverter

$10 after $10 rebate 3-pc. Cast Iron Fry Pan Set i used cast iron pans both at home and in van plus it work for on induction stove. it retain heat better than alu pan and super easy to clean and naturally non stick plus increase iron intake.

·
Super Moderator
2018 136" HR
644 Posts
super deal on renogy solar panel with charge controller. I think this charge controller max out 180w total on the solar panels. So it might be good for a small electrical system.

$110

·
Administrator
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No commercial vendor or private party deals are permitted.

What's a commercial vendor? Isn't that someone in the business of selling stuff?

Law definition: Commercial Vendor means any person providing goods or services whose normal business involves the sale, rental, lease or provision of those goods or services.

So, if a business that offers deals or a person that offers deals is excluded, what kind of deals are OK?

Confused in Connecticut!
I'll take a guess. No commercial vendors who are forum members?
That's correct. You are not to post your own business to self promote.

~Richard.

·
Registered
981 Posts

·
Registered
2018 ProMaster 3500 159" extended Fulltime 4 season van build
421 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts

It's designed to be used by campers for cooking, with no need to carry fuel. You use sticks and twigs. I'm amazed at the great fires we've had, and they create a secondary burn that eliminates the smoke.

At the end of the burn, all that's left is a bit of fine ash. I have lots of woodworking scraps and they usually make for a great fire. No need to use CG wood at ridiculous prices. Kindling size wood in 6" lengths works well too.

If you're interested, you can go to solostove.com to see their products. Right now the Campfire is on sale (reg $149) for about $105, and if you use my referral code (below) to get an additional $15 off. (I get points for future purchases)

referral code

Worst case, if you don't like it, they provide free shipping back and your money back if you return it within 30 days.
Ed, it's actually a two-fer Black Friday deal on the Campfire and you can use the coupon!

·
Super Moderator
451 Posts
Those who like to camp out of their vans might also enjoy the Joolca portable hot water kits. The website is www.joolca.com The super secret, Black Friday, email-only, 20 percent off codes are :

This year for Black Friday we’re offering
20% OFF all products!

Use code BLKFRI
from 12.00AM 26 Nov until 11.59PM 29 Nov.

·
Registered
2016 Promaster 159" WB High Roof
43 Posts

referral code

i bought the tiniest one of these 6 months or so ago and i can't wait to use it!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts