Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought this would be an interesting thread. So what is the best reason to buy a ProMaster? And what is the best reason not to.

Best reason to buy: Cheaper, more affordable than the alternative cargo vans.

Best reason not to: Lower towing capacity. Better to buy a RWD van like a transit.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Best Reason to Buy: FWD, better handling on environments with bad traction.

Best Reason Not to: First year car, it might be better to hold off and see if there any problems with its first production run.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I think you guys got the best reasons with traction and affordability. I would also like to add that the reason for its cheapness is because of the cheaper FWD platform. The amount of cargo is space is also increased because it is FWD.

·
Registered
62 Posts
For me it will be the amount of space the Promaster has in the rear freed up from it being just front wheel drive. the lower height of the loading doors step space is a huge benefit for me and my business. It won't be cheap though after i'm done with the custom shelving in the back which will black up the rear of the front seats.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
Constatini
Ram Promaster Forum
We’re a community forum dedicated to Promaster enthusiasts to discuss mods, camper conversions, diesel, fuel economy, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing