Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received my ELM 327 wifi ODB2 dongle from China. It came with a disk I have no interest in using so I need an app for the readout. I have a diesel so I want a reader app that gives me as much information as possible for diesels. What are diesel owners using? I see lots of references to DashCommand ($9.99) I am more interested in monitoring than getting codes and resetting them. Thanks:nerd:

·
Super Moderator
10,197 Posts
Dash Commander also monitors I have it on my iPhone & iPad but rarely use it as it's a PITA.

·
Premium Member
8,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump. Any one using ODBFusion?

·
Premium Member
8,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not being a patient guy I just split for ODBFusion. I will report back when I get a chance to use it.

Reactions: Quest4Adv

·
Registered
351 Posts
I have the Torque Pro on my phone, (which is mainly for pulling codes, but has some monitoring features) but I'm not familiar with the two you mentioned. I'm curious as to what they offer. I look forward to your report.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just picked up a WIF ODBII reader and also looking at ODB Fusion and DashCommand for iPhone.

My ECT light likes to come on why we are traveling but only stay on for a couple minutes and then goes away but the dealer says they can't fix the issue if they don't have a code. So I'm hoping to be able to catch and log the code so they can look into/fix issue.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts