Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a single seat in our 2019 2500 159" that we are looking to swap out for a double passenger seat.
We are willing to purchase a double bench seat also if you have one to sell.

We are located in Reno Nevada.

Thank you,
IMG-3705.jpg

·
Registered
2019 3500 extended, white. Stella.
97 Posts
We have a single seat in our 2019 2500 159" that we are looking to swap out for a double passenger seat.

Thank you,
View attachment 66920
I have a 2019 bench but Im due north of you near Calgary, Canada. I wonder if shipping is an option? Prob not..

·
Registered
9 Posts
HI there, Id be happy to arrange to get our double front to you in Reno if you were to send your single passenger north. Let us know and we can start the process. Cheers. Tyson

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi there, Ill work out a shipping estimate and we can go from there once we have the numbers. I am also interested in your front seat so maybe we will be able to simply absorb each others shipping costs and it will be a simple trade. Ill see what numbers I come up with weights and dimensions and try to see if there are any border tariffs. It may be prohibitive but ill look into it over the weekend. Thanks for your patience and fingers crossed there will be some easy soloutions. If the borders were open it would be very easy to get you a Washington address for shipping but those days are unfortunately over for now. More soon when I have some numbers. Cheers
Tyson

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi there, Ill work out a shipping estimate and we can go from there once we have the numbers. I am also interested in your front seat so maybe we will be able to simply absorb each others shipping costs and it will be a simple trade. Ill see what numbers I come up with weights and dimensions and try to see if there are any border tariffs. It may be prohibitive but ill look into it over the weekend. Thanks for your patience and fingers crossed there will be some easy soloutions. If the borders were open it would be very easy to get you a Washington address for shipping but those days are unfortunately over for now. More soon when I have some numbers. Cheers
Tyson
Tyson,
This all sounds wonderful. Thank you for all the help and just let us know if there's anything you need from us.

·
Registered
4 Posts

Thank you,
View attachment 66920
Hello,

we have a bench seat but one of the back rests has been removed. Would you be interested? Either way we are interested in your bucket seat. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
10,179 Posts
Hello,

we have a bench seat but one of the back rests has been removed. Would you be interested? Either way we are interested in your bucket seat. Thanks!

Please be aware that all newly registered members MUST make an introductory post in the Introductory Post Forum as per forum rules. Promasterforum.com Introduction Section

Please be aware until you do make the required introductory post any posts you make may be deleted as your introductory post helps other long time members when responding to you and also prevents spam.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey there, I have a 2019 Promaster bench seat in perfect condition. I’m located in Colorado and will pay shipping to get the trade. Thanks!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Tyson,
This all sounds wonderful. Thank you for all the help and just let us know if there's anything you need from us.
Hi guys, looks like shipping will be prohibitive and challenging with our current border closures. i.e lack of providers making regular transits, lower freight weights and high prices. So it looks like its a bust.

However I see someone here in the thread is interested in the same deal within the continental US!!! Good luck. I think you shan't have a problem moving that seat. Back to local searches for me....Cheerio. Tyson

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a bench seat I would love to swap with you. It’s in perfect condition. I would be willing to drive most of the way to meet for a swap. Thanks, Nick

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi guys, looks like shipping will be prohibitive and challenging with our current border closures. i.e lack of providers making regular transits, lower freight weights and high prices. So it looks like its a bust.

However I see someone here in the thread is interested in the same deal within the continental US!!! Good luck. I think you shan't have a problem moving that seat. Back to local searches for me....Cheerio. Tyson
Thanks for all the help, Tyson! Best of Luck

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 2015 3500 EXT. It’s in great condition, no rips or tears and clean. I can get pictures later today if that would help.
I live in Steamboat Springs, CO. Google maps says it’s 13 hour Drive to Reno, I would drive however far to make it happen, it would be nice to only drive about 10 hours one way though.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have a 2015 3500 EXT. It’s in great condition, no rips or tears, and clean. I can get pictures later today if that would help.
I live in Steamboat Springs, CO. Google maps says it’s 13-hour drive to Reno, I would drive however far to make it happen, it would be nice to only drive about 10 hours one way though.
Thank you, Nick,

Can you send me pictures in a private message on here? Also, do you know if 2015 and 2019 will swap out? Are you wanting to do a straight trade?

Send me a message and let's discuss this and other details.
Thank you

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello, is the single passenger seat still available? We have a 2020 3500 Bench seat, as new (the van only has 1000 miles on it), that we'd like to switch for a single passenger seat.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts