Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Completely clean, lightly used bench seat ready for sale/trade.
Currently installed in a 2015 RAM Promaster 3500 with 63k miles.

Would ideally swap with a passenger bucket seat, but willing to sell for $200 or best offer.
I'm located in South Bay but can drive a reasonable difference.

See attached photos. More pictures available upon request, but in general everything is working! Middle seat clipboard/cupholders, seat buckle, headrest movements.

Thanks!

From the front:

From the back:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi - I am also in the Bay Area and looking for a bench seat that can be used as a second row seat for my grandkids. FIrst of all, is the seat you are selling still available? Do you know if this seat could be installed behind the driver's seat and does it come with mounts, brackets, etc? Am I correct that there is only an integrated seat belt for one of the seats and that the other seat only has the snap-on latch end? Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Karalyle! Sorry for the lag. The seat is no longer available. I can answer some of your questions though.

• If you want to install behind your driver seat, you would need to DIY a solution to mount it to the floor. The passenger side seats have pre-existing bolt patterns, but my vehicle has no bolt pattern behind the driver seat for you to readily use. The bench seat has the mount built into it.
  • Both seats have seatbelts. The middle one has a seat belt buckle similar to the driver seat and you can see the seatbelt in the middle of the bench there. The passenger-side has a seatbelt from the B-pillar that goes to the red buckle in the middle of the bench as well.

Hope this helps! I'm still searching for a single passenger bucket seat to replace this bench so if you have any leads please let me know :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts