Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't have pics, as I haven't taken delivery of the van yet at work, but my PM has the bulk head and shelves installed in it. The bulkhead is further behind the seats than the floor of the cabin area. This leaves a gap and a nice little "trough" behind my seats where the back area starts. Its about 10 inches wide and is the width of the van. Any ideas on how I can make this more useful for storage or whatever? Maybe a peice of plywood to cover it and then have more space behind the seats?
I'm thankful for the gap as I still have TONS of room in the back, but I have plenty of room up front for me to recline the seat back a little for a more comfortable ride.

Also, the USB port that's just to the left of the gear shifter, is that what you hook up to your mp3 player for the radio?

I'm an HVAC technician if this helps in the decisions for the first question.

Thanks!! I cannot wait till they give the keys to me. I sat in it and played with the seat and looked around it today before I left the office.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Yes on the USB... a mp3 player or in my case,a USB stick. Then hit SRC on the radio to switch between sources.
good luck

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was thinking of getting one of those USB to 3.5mm jack cables to hook my Sirius radio through there. I wonder of it will work.....if not I'll use the radio like I have done in my e250

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have the standard center box between the seats of my van. I built a small box that sits on a couple of pieces of angle, between the center box and the bulkhead. With the box in the middle the area behind the seats is super hard to access. Behind the passenger seat I carry tire chains and a spare uniform. On the drivers side are a few cleaning supplies, a "3-day" bag ( 3 days of clothing and toiletries), a camera tripod and laptop mount. It's about the only space in the van that isn't used very well. I am a HVAC tech too.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nice!
Can you snap me some pics of the box?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts