Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has any one used the bed rug for the back of van? I went out on a limb and ordered one It was 240 shippedfrom amazon. Hope it looks as good asthe sample i got.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Bed rug

Has any one used the bed rug for the back of van? I went out on a limb and ordered one It was 240 shippedfrom amazon. Hope it looks as good asthe sample i got.
Yep, got one awhile ago. Best purchase so for for my van

·
Registered
38 Posts
I bought one for my new 159wb 2500 and it is very good. I used the factory tie downs .. got longer bolts and poked it through the bedrug.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Personally I thought it did a great job on the road noise reduction.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good I am hoping it cuts down a lot of it. I also found a deal on the carpeted floor mat with logos on it.

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
They are one of the best bargins for flooring...very happy with mine as well as I have installed them on several different vans and they are great and easy to modify/cut. Stuff doesn't slide as much around on them as rubber floors and you can take them out and wash with a hose.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Rug wet down quickly and did cut down on the noise. (I will say hush mat on the wheel wells really cut down on the noise). The rug is fine for using it as a camping van providing some insulation and comfortable surface to walk on in bare feet.

The issue I have is a threshold for the slider and back doors. The only threshold I have found are steel which is not what I want. Would like to have a plastic one that clips on like in my Caravan.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts