Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought virginia had a lot of road kill bambi.....i quit counting road kill bambi in penn.....im not driving at night

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
when I crossed the Bourne Bridge today....narrow 2 lanes my direction....fire truck passed me with lights and siren passed me....no leeway high ledge to right....just have to be thankful the fire truck driver was a pro

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
@ the border maine/canada....my mosquito patches not working although I am not getting bit by no-see-ums......i can see every one of these midges....over my pic data limit

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Back in states
Visited: Cabot Trail with highlands....enter at Englishtown, Fortress of Louisbourg, Halifax...Maritime Museum & the Citadel; Bay of Fundy....
Nova scotia less expensive than New Brunswick....i was lucky----only rained @ night

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
4263 miles....computer says 27.7 so not exat but not going to change liters to gallons.....4 liters to gal.....canada gas is high....1 liter $1.09 Canadian....then convert Canadian to $.....
i 81 needs to be 3 lanes 4 would be nice....totally a mess....probably should have gone to Quebec/Montreal on way back and come that way....but still end up on i 81....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
2 Participants
baitbegger44##
Ram Promaster Forum
We’re a community forum dedicated to Promaster enthusiasts to discuss mods, camper conversions, diesel, fuel economy, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing