1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,179 Posts
I just put a piece(s) of ⅜" plywood in from the front

·
Registered
60 Posts
My upper cabinets look the same as yours right now , i used thinsulate too. I have been thinking of using Reflectix at the wall and ceiling ,, using one piece and curving it to fit , might need something on top of the Reflectix to make it look nice .

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am thinking carpet glued on with 3M 90
I'm thinking Luan with small L brackets so I can remove it if I want to get behind it to run wire etc.

But I haven't thought about just putting material directly on the wall. That would definitely give me the most storage space.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
212 Posts
My upper cabinets look the same as yours right now , i used thinsulate too. I have been thinking of using Reflectix at the wall and ceiling ,, using one piece and curving it to fit , might need something on top of the Reflectix to make it look nice .
Ditto. Although I have yet to put in the reflectix (low-e).

·
Super Moderator
10,179 Posts
I'm thinking Luan with small L brackets so I can remove it if I want to get behind it to run wire etc.

But I haven't thought about just putting material directly on the wall. That would definitely give me the most storage space.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Pretty much what I did except I used ⅜" and not 1/4" as I had more of it kicking around. I just screwed it into whatever wood or metal happened to be behind it. I've removed it several times to make wiring changes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts