Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have the partition removed and then install the missing trim pieces that cover the gap in the B pillar, facing the cargo area? I think I've found the mopar parts but the mopar diagrams are a bit confusing. Wondering if anyone has gone through the process of ordering and installing the trim after removing a partition.

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anyone have the partition removed and then install the missing trim pieces that cover the gap in the B pillar, facing the cargo area? I think I've found the mopar parts but the mopar diagrams are a bit confusing. Wondering if anyone has gone through the process of ordering and installing the trim after removing a partition.

Thanks!
Did you ever find out what these part numbers are?

·
Registered
2018 3500 EXT
2,399 Posts
I am looking for the B Pillar passenger side trim as I removed my partition & for some reason this is difficult to source in Canada. Does anyone have suggestions of a part number or place to buy?

·
Registered
MMXVI - L2H2 in IN
4,240 Posts

·
Registered
2018 3500 EXT
2,399 Posts
Thanks Phil; I am trying my local Ram dealer - but they seem confused also. I looked on that site but for 2018;

Different year and the "partition" reference seems to fall off on some of the listed parts

·
Registered
MMXVI - L2H2 in IN
4,240 Posts
If you can find the P/N on yours then it would stand to reason that the other one is the correct one, just a guess.

Being aware of superseded P/Ns.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts