Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,
Recently picked up a 2015 Promaster City SLT that I want to convert to a camper. I'm trying to figure out the most space saving way to install heat and considering a webasto gas heater. Does anyone know if the Promaster City has an auxiliary fuel port like the full size Promaster has? I can't seem to find any information on this. Or any resources or ideas on how to tap the existing gas tank, or install an auxillary diesel tank?
Thanks!

·
Registered
888 Posts
Hi Everyone,
Recently picked up a 2015 Promaster City SLT that I want to convert to a camper. I'm trying to figure out the most space saving way to install heat and considering a webasto gas heater. Does anyone know if the Promaster City has an auxiliary fuel port like the full size Promaster has? I can't seem to find any information on this. Or any resources or ideas on how to tap the existing gas tank, or install an auxillary diesel tank?
Thanks!
Interesting thought....following thread

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
So, I looked everywhere for this and eventually asked the question to the ram body builder site.

Request Subject:
Auxilliary fuel port

Request Description:
I want to see if I can add an espar heater to the vehicle using the auxiliary fuel port, just like with the promaster 1500 2500. Does the city have a similar set up? I can't find any information whatsoever on auxilliary fuel ports for this fuel tank.

Response:
Unfortunately, there is no aux fuel port on the PM City.

We hope it resolved the issue/query observed!

Thank you.

That doesn't mean isn't there isn't another way to split the fuel line, it's just far beyond my expertise and sounds risky.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts