Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...you have to stop obsessing, stop asking questions, stop improving your PM google-fu, stop twiddlefiddling on whatever it is you're currently doing that on, and just get out and *use* the van for it's intended purpose.

Did that this weekend. Two nights of camping, one day on the water, and one day on the trails.

Which, of course, gives one all sorts of ideas on how to improve the PM for said intended uses.

Back to work tomorrow...

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Love your picture We are going to order ours PM 3500 HT on Friday :) Still not quite decided on colour I like the cherry red but think we are going with the sand .Adding 2 sliders as Mike is in Wheelchair . WE want the swivel seats ,but seems we have to order both seats which sucks as we need to remove the passenger seat for the wheelchair . That brings me too another thought . What is under the passenger seat wiring wise ? Ugg new questions , lol Dealers don't seem to know much more than we do lol

·
Premium Member
8,845 Posts
Two things come to mind. Unless you are ordering an extended van the 159” 2500 and 3500 are the same van except for the price so consider the 2500 and save a grand or so. The extended van only comes in the 3500 I believe. Have you asked for a passenger seat delete? It would solve the wiring issue if available. There are airbag wires, occupancy wires, and maybe others. The seatbelt warning light will be on all the time if unplugged.
I have come to really like my sandstone pearl coat van color. Wait time is about 4 months in an order.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts