Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've discovered both last year and this year while in Arizona the time on my uconnect5 with nav is always 4 hours fast! There is no way to manually set the time if you have nav even tho it shows up in the settings menu. As soon as I leave or enter AZ the time automatically resets correctly. Has anyone else had this problem and if so how did you correct it?

AZ is not a part of Area 51 as far as I know;)

·
Registered
351 Posts
I've discovered both last year and this year while in Arizona the time on my uconnect5 with nav is always 4 hours fast! There is no way to manually set the time if you have nav even tho it shows up in the settings menu. As soon as I leave or enter AZ the time automatically resets correctly. Has anyone else had this problem and if so how did you correct it?

AZ is not a part of Area 51 as far as I know;)
We saw that when we were visiting the Grand Canyon back in Oct.

It's all related to my theory that the GC was created by a giant mothership that crashed and created the gorge. It's all a cover up I'm tellin' ya!

·
Super Moderator
10,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe you are correct! Perhaps RD can shed some further insight on this phenomenon?

·
Registered
384 Posts
I have had this problem also. But it is not always 4 hours. Near the lower Colorado River it was off by something like 17 minutes. Part of the problem is that AZ does not go on Daylight Savings time except within certain Native American Reservation lands. And on some reservations, the time is 30 minutes different from standard time. Perhaps the GPS gets confused by all the different jurisdictions.

·
Super Moderator
10,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow today I'm four hours ahead of MST and the date is 10 days in the past! AZ truly is in a time warp;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts