Ram Promaster Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

Super Moderator
I heard RD might be barbecuing a roadkill javelina this winter - watch for the invite馃檧

Premium Member
I'm heading for Tucson, Davis Motham, arriving Jan 11th. Staying as long as I'm having fun. I'm up for a meetup mid late Jan within a days drive of Tucson.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Not gonna happen for me, sorry. I think anyone planning to be in the SW should find a nice nearly empty Park or BLM dispersed campsite. If you see other people nearby- walk away. This is not the time to get Covid 19 and die when we are so close to having Vaccines.
If that doesn鈥檛 sound reasonable to you all the more reason not to meet up!
Be well, be patient and avoid being a patient and if you do we will get through this.

Premium Member
2016 3500 ext-ht
I'm sitting here in the PNW where it's been blowing rain for days (weeks!) it seems. I perked up when I saw this thread, then realized it was years old. A cruel joke.

I wonder if there is any interest in a socially distanced meetup someplace sunny in the Southwest? Maybe towards the end of January? I gotta get some sunshine.
I can host a meetup @ Shangri La Ranch in New River. Masks and social distancing absolutely required.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Well maybe I鈥檇 go after all. Just gotta decide what mask to wear. The rules do allow us to wear masks at least, right? Lots of SPF 30 too? LOL

Registered
2019 118" Silver
Inadvertently found myself in one of those campgrounds in the Netherlands back in the 70's. "Camping Natur" the sign read. A self-conscious friend traveling with me at the time was NOT happy, until a cold front whipped through shortly after arrival and everyone put on clothing to keep warm. Existential crisis averted! ;-)

21 - 30 of 30 Posts