Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey anyone interested in a ProMaster camping meet-up in Arizona in December or January? I suggest the following:

Anytime from December 14 to December 24th

At Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument. Hiking, biking, tour roads, no snakes in December (well not so many). It has a nice campground, Visitor’s center, senior discount rates, there is also boon docking on BLM for those inclined, we can do a trip to the Pinacate Biosphere Reserve and Puerto Peñasco Mexico, have a tour of Ajo, AZ voted the best small Western town by USA Today. You can even see Why AZ, in fact, you can even camp there. Take a drive to Kit Peak National Observatory, under the country’s best dark skys. I guarantee Sunshine every day.

Or January 19th to January 27th? Same sites. I can do either or both. Post up publicly if interested. PM if you must.

RD

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
We're sitting here in dreary Oklahoma waiting for the bottom of the Grand Canyon to cool off. Past years, Thanksgiving has been 50's, 60's down there. This year, 82° is predicted. If it stays this hot long enough, we may see you mid-December, but that's unlikely.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Any update to this...I know I've been off-line for a while. I finish my training in AZ Dec 8th and will be sticking around until about the 20th. Anything going on in December in AZ? I'll be driving back to Virginia shortly after Christmas. I'd like to run into a a few folks along the way as long as I can get home by the 1st.

·
Premium Member
7,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am now thinking mid to late January but if you come near here let’s meet up. For me it would need to be the 14 and after as we have a house guest until then. PM me if you will be South of Phoenix. My yard is available and there is lots to do nearby as noted above.
In January the 19 to about the 29 as I fly out on the 31st.

·
Registered
4 Posts
hello I would like to go to January me to enjoy the weather if possible I will contact you in early January thank you Stéphane ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts