Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I now wish I had purchased the PMC with the partition panel.
Anyone remove theirs and want to sell? I wonder if it is available from the dealer.
I know their are some aftermarket panels too.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Ive got a Ranger Design aftermarket one in my current van and had a factory one in my old van.
Pros of the factory one:
Super quiet, you hear almost nothing in the back, looks very nice inside the cabin and of course its super stiff so there are no rattles on the panel at all
Cons:
Terrible, and I mean TERRIBLE seating position for tall people. My Ranger partition gives me so much more room behind my seat, I'm a tall guy so its all the way back and all the way down(if you have a SLT with the option). I had a serious problem with this before in my old van.

Pro's to the Ranger:
Cheaper, lighter, easy to modify i.e., screw things into.
Cons:
Noisy, vibrates at highway speeds, not totally sealed from the back so you do hear rattles and what not. Due to the nature of it having more space behind the seat it impedes into the door opening at the rear so its a tighter squeeze but nothing terrible.

Id look at some aftermarket ones, see if any of them have ribbing to cut down on panel flex. I know weather tech makes one, it might be similar in design to the Ranger.

·
Registered
46 Posts
We have one from our 2015 Hi 136. Husband is out of town until nxt weekend and there's an individual here in Bozeman MT that has first option. The down side is the shipping: I got a quote for someone interested in OR $300. We are asking $200.
Pictures in classified section.

·
Registered
2015 diesel 2500
213 Posts
Selling mine. Has sliding window. I'm in WA state. I live in the North Central region...foothills of the North Cascades Mountains. Great excuse for a road trip..pm me.

·
Registered
211 Posts
We have one from our 2015 Hi 136. Husband is out of town until nxt weekend and there's an individual here in Bozeman MT that has first option. The down side is the shipping: I got a quote for someone interested in OR $300. We are asking $200.
Pictures in classified section.
I believe the man is looking for one for the promaster city,as this is the city forum.;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts