Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks to be functional but I wonder if the ladder is required when you're setting it up.
For our build we'll have two industrial sliders in the back and this awning would be perfect
cover not only when sliding out the sliders and opening Pelican boxes but for our shower zone too :)

Attachments

·
Registered
2014 136” HR
5,519 Posts
Listed on the Fiamma USA site, but didn't see a dealer. I assume ladder would be required unless you are quite tall. Europeans tend to "settle in" more than we do.

·
Registered
MMXVI - L2H2 in IN
4,255 Posts
There you go, add a cargo carrier and you have an instant show stall.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wrote Leisureoutlet in the UK; they won't ship to the USA.

Often we're in an area for 3 days working the wildlife, this could
work a treat. 2 days maybe. Overnight, well not :)

I think with MsNomer's skills this is a 1/2 day job. Just need to figure
a central arching rib to shed precipitation.
I think the roll down down splits down the middle for egress. Magnets
to hold to or velcro tabs and wallaha :)

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good thinking.
I'm thinking I have several sil-nylon tarps we used backpacking that are now lying about since we're carrying cuben fiber tarps now to save weight. I just might get a wild hair and see if I can mod one. Plus they'd take up way less space than canvas.
Have you ever seen the hoop tents that spring into place almost immediately? Something along those lines would really appeal to me, I just can't see how in my mind it would work for this application :(

·
Premium Member
8,809 Posts
Every once in a while Harbor Fright gives away those green, blue or silver 5’X7’ cheapo (free is cheapo right?) tarps with a purchase. I carry a couple for “just in case” use. Two or three clamp-on hooks on the rain gutter and some bungees, and you’re good to go!

Reactions: medicineman4040
1 - 9 of 9 Posts