Ram Promaster Forum banner
41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2019 118" Silver
1,984 Posts
That’s what I’m saying. We’d all be very interested at a certain price. $25,000, $2,500, $250? I’d turn around and sell it too, but I’m sure the dealer factored in the color in his price negotiations and Steve should too if he’s neutral or even likes the color.
Ok, got it. I'm pretty sure a number of HOA's and neighbors wouldn't want that parked within view either. Picture local townsfolk storming Frankenstein's castle at night with torches, pitchforks and in this case - cans of spray paint. ;-)

·
Registered
798 Posts
In a past life I worked at a red cross donation auction car lot , I quickly learnt 3 things ...

1...As a seller :. " There's an azz for every seat " .

2...As a buyer :. " If the tires are expensive brand , good chance that the owner didn't skimp on anything else" .

3... As a seller : " Tire kickers & Time Burglars don't come out in the rain " .
😋

Reactions: rjcarter3

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
The honda dealership have good mechanics at least for hondas....I had civic for several years serviced there....I had come/gone harmonic noise from wheel well...not mechanical....it was in the wheel well...at different speeds....it started when I was leaving wall drugs....honda dealer said I was right....in the metal.....woodturning lathes have the same thing, have to operate above or below that speed.

·
Registered
563 Posts
SOLD 😎😎😎😎
Steve,

Im assuming you purchased the van in Martinsville. If so, good luck and please if possible delete any personal information of mine you may have from our private communications.

Again, good luck!

P.S. Im toying with the idea of casting a broader net, I may list the van on the Forum officially, as well as locally on FB and in Asheville.

Im considering reducing price by a couple clicks, so the offer just got a little sweeter.

·
Registered
20 Posts
25k empty is a good price for this year and mileage. Warranty should still be valid and you could extend that with a basic drivetrain extended warranty when the time comes for peace of mind.

I am sure if the workmanship on the build is not up to par, lots can be re-used in a rebuild. Have you priced even plywood costs lately?

Besides, even with the little nit-picking over details, looks like this van may be overnite ready.

If the size(I have 159ext) is ok with you, I say scoop it up!!

Of course do your research on CarFax, etc. for the sake of due diligence regarding accidents, etc.
CarFax is helpful but not the end all. I had a clean CarFax on the purchase of a 2016 ext chassis, high roof with side entry wheelchair lift that turned out to have had body damage that was "fixed" without involving an insurance company or a police report.

41 - 57 of 57 Posts