Ram Promaster Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Steve,

There is no such thing as a PM 114. When you say that to the used car guys they probably won't notice, but you with 360 posts on this forum should know better. Sharpen your pencil, grab a piece of paper, Im gunna save you a trip to Utah.

1) to each their own, but its mustard yellow.
2) its 50 grand out-the-door and used and a yellow short bus, I almost just shat myself.
3) its 50 grand and the curtain rods on the rear doors are out of whack.
4) one rear door is trimmed in pine the other not.
5) I see a bunch of chunk-cut pine board kitsch interior and cabinet doors with poor reveals.
6) the van got dumped in the heart of Mormon country.
7) that bunsen burner might have been used to cook the chunky white crunch just like on Breaking Bad.
8) don't give that car dealer the satisfaction that someone came from the East Coast and paid 50 grand.
9) consider the risk of underlying mechanical issues along with poor build quality.
10) this thing smells like amateur hour.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Well . . . At this stage I’m just curious.

In order to get me un-fixated🤔, if anyone can point me towards a 2019/21 118/136 under 50k miles ProMaster for an out the door price of $35k I’d be interested (and thankful, because I’m spending too much of my valuable retirement time hunting a vehicle). Why those parameters, because that’s what I want.
Understood, Steve.

I own a 2017 136 low roof with 44250 miles currently. Its clean and well maintained. I converted it myself into a simple camper with bed and garage area, xps insulated walls and charcoal colored upholstery through out. I could definitely do $35K and probably give you a better deal than that. Located in Virginia. This is not a for sale ad, just lobbing it out there, as I am casually seeking a 159HR due to my family growing in size (cat and dog). Pending my wife's approval of course.
Automotive tail & brake light Land vehicle Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Automotive lighting Grille Hood

Plant Rectangle Interior design Shade Vehicle

Window Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive tire Grille

Car Vehicle White Grille Hood

Wood Interior design Flooring Floor Building

Automotive tire Black Wood Textile Rectangle

·
Registered
539 Posts
SOLD 😎😎😎😎
Steve,

Im assuming you purchased the van in Martinsville. If so, good luck and please if possible delete any personal information of mine you may have from our private communications.

Again, good luck!

P.S. Im toying with the idea of casting a broader net, I may list the van on the Forum officially, as well as locally on FB and in Asheville.

Im considering reducing price by a couple clicks, so the offer just got a little sweeter.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts