Ram Promaster Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2016 3500 ext-ht
1,118 Posts
Whoops, 114/118 excuse the typo. Don’t think $25k is reasonable, it’s a 2021 with only 17,000 miles. The build quality and components are the big question, and why I’m trying to find the original owner/builder. Will keep everyone posted on this saga.
25k empty is a good price for this year and mileage. Warranty should still be valid and you could extend that with a basic drivetrain extended warranty when the time comes for peace of mind.

I am sure if the workmanship on the build is not up to par, lots can be re-used in a rebuild. Have you priced even plywood costs lately?

Besides, even with the little nit-picking over details, looks like this van may be overnite ready.

If the size(I have 159ext) is ok with you, I say scoop it up!!

Of course do your research on CarFax, etc. for the sake of due diligence regarding accidents, etc.

·
Premium Member
2016 3500 ext-ht
1,118 Posts
@el Jefe - agree that a 2021 van with only 14K miles would be a good buy at $25K, even with questions about the build and bright yellow paint, but the asking price is $46.5K which seems way too high.
I guess I missed the 46k. What a waste my post was? Probably wasted 10 years off my finger life expectancy.

I will now retreat to my corner now in shame.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts