Ram Promaster Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve found this ProMaster 114 on a used car lot in Utah. The dealership knows next too nothing about the build, it’s just a fancy used car to them. I’m wondering if anyone on the Forum recognizes the build and knows who did the conversion? I’d really like to get some build details before I get too interested. Thanks
Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle

Property Interior design Floor Building Wood

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It’s at the other end of the country from me. I’ll need a whole lot more info before I invest the time/money on a trip to Utah. I’m also asking the dealer if he can put me in touch with the previous owner, we’ll see how that goes. Dealer’s price $46,500

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Whoops, 114/118 excuse the typo. Don’t think $25k is reasonable, it’s a 2021 with only 17,000 miles. The build quality and components are the big question, and why I’m trying to find the original owner/builder. Will keep everyone posted on this saga.

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
For $200 you might be able to get a local mechanic there to go the site and do an assessment for you. Perhaps a small repair shop or post an adv in craigslist.
Agree. But that really doesn’t provide anything in the way of information on the build components and build quality which was the reason for my original post trying to find the original owner/builder.

While most posters seemed to fixcate on the color (not a problem for me) and price (a BIG problem for me) what turned out to the biggest issue was lack of information on the components. So . . . It’s pretty much a dead end unless I miraculously find the builder or a forum member near Salt Lake that has some time on their hands to take a look see.

Everyone take care. Hope to be back on the road in the new Backroader soon.

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Hey Steve! Where in Utah is this? I moved to Las Vegas so if it's somewhat close in southern Utah, I wouldn't mind stopping over for a look and getting some more info for you.
PM sent

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I just want to know why you fixate on this van
Well . . . At this stage I’m just curious.

In order to get me un-fixated🤔, if anyone can point me towards a 2019/21 118/136 under 50k miles ProMaster for an out the door price of $35k I’d be interested (and thankful, because I’m spending too much of my valuable retirement time hunting a vehicle). Why those parameters, because that’s what I want.

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Do you know anything about electric, water, etc?
No, and that was reason for my original post.
I’ve found this ProMaster 114 on a used car lot in Utah. The dealership knows next too nothing about the build, it’s just a fancy used car to them. I’m wondering if anyone on the Forum recognizes the build and knows who did the conversion? I’d really like to get some build details before I get too interested. Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts