Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was in rural upstate NY from Mar-July & local Chrysler/Ram dealer had 4 PM's sitting there the entire time. First I'd seen. Since then I've only seen a total of 6 PM's on the road. Have seen about a dozen more scattered at other dealers.

One maroon, one silver, the rest white.

Has proven impossible to find loaded, 136" low roof 1500 w/rear & side windows in any color except white. Salesmen have given up looking b/c they can't search out the windows.

Remember Transit Connects popping up like toadstools.

·
Registered
654 Posts
I would expect that any color except white will be custom order, unless the individual dealer puts some effort to get other colors on their lot (same goes for window van).

There have been production figures sited, just look for the latest Promaster recall, it says how many vehicles are affected - and this is a good indicator of total production. Allpar also has production data per quarter.

·
Super Moderator
723 Posts
Was in rural upstate NY from Mar-July & local Chrysler/Ram dealer had 4 PM's sitting there the entire time. First I'd seen. Since then I've only seen a total of 6 PM's on the road. Have seen about a dozen more scattered at other dealers.

One maroon, one silver, the rest white.

Has proven impossible to find loaded, 136" low roof 1500 w/rear & side windows in any color except white. Salesmen have given up looking b/c they can't search out the windows.

Remember Transit Connects popping up like toadstools.
you'll get the numbers here:

http://www.goodcarbadcar.net/2013/10/ram-promaster-sales-figures-usa-canada.html

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for goodcarbadcar.net - And here's the answer, according to this website 8977 Promasters sold in U.S. through June.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts