Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone put official MOPAR mud flaps on the PM ?

·
Registered
763 Posts
Is there a new design? I went with the stamped iron hangers with sheet rubber flaps.

The fronts are worthwhile, very nice splatter & mud flinging deflectors plus no rub marks on them so far from oversize 245 tires either.

On the rears, if it gets the chance, back up against a curb, into parking place or turning around etc., will pinch flap between tire and curb and tear the rubber cleanly across the rivet points; to drill out and replace the rivets with the now shortened flap will raise it to miss a few curbs in the future but a tall one will catch it again. When the flap gets torn it is noiseless, just leaves the piece laying behind as one drives away. Guess how I know.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I added the factory flaps without removing any tire. Front was simple & easy by turning tire out. One screw on each rear was tight; think I used a right angle phillips head.

·
Premium Member
2018 - 136" HR
169 Posts
I've ordered factory flaps for my PM from Mopar. I will make a post once they're installed.
For anyone looking for flaps, here's the part numbers and cost from MoparOnlineParts.com:

Rear Ram Promaster Splash Guards (82213965AC) = $41.82
Front Ram Promaster Splash Guards (82213967AB) = $41.82

Install instructions say you have to remove the rear tire; I'm hoping I can avoid that like Roblee reports.

·
Registered
427 Posts
My easy install was with stock tires. I also had one pinch off by backing into a curb. Otherwise they are solid & work well for 3 years.

·
Registered
2021 HR 3500 159ext Cargo
31 Posts
I am trying to order the same
Rear Ram Promaster Splash Guards (82213965AC) = $41.82
Front Ram Promaster Splash Guards (82213967AB) = $41.82
from the Canadian Mopar site for my 2021 3500 159 ext, but it only lists up to 2019
I have never used the Mopar site before, so maybe I am missing something?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts