Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Ram Promaster 136 HT Gasser Stealth Work Van Weekend Camper
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Received Reimbursement check today for Radiator replacement at Independent shop from FCA. The process was fast and responsive , would like to hear if anyone else has had a positive experience with FCA regarding refund from having work completed at a independent shop whilst still under factory warranty ?

Screenshot_20210222-161603~3.png

·
Premium Member
2021 3500 Extended
264 Posts
Sorry my pea brain initially changed 'indi' to "Indy", ..broke down in Indy....which led to this:

I guess I do not need more coffee this am.....

·
Registered
837 Posts
Yes....mine on pmc....they refunded amount but told me that recall would not be lifted because
Part fan did not come from them

To get recall lifted dealer then changed out new fan assembly.....i kept the fan I had replaced

I am under recall of marking dipstick marking for oil leak....not doing this at this time
81850 miles no oil leak
I reported this to Chrysler

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
63 Posts
Not on my current Promaster but I had another FCA car. Bought the car used, about 2.5 years old and 20K miles (standard 3/36k factory warranty). Battery died on a road trip and got battery replaced at independent shop. Thought it would be a long shot but I submitted my paperwork and got a check for the battery work. Was pleasantly surprised.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts