Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to my local dealer and they still don't have a diesel on the lot? I wonder when we will start seeing the diesel show up at the dealer?

·
Registered
654 Posts
I think it is order only, I have not heard of any diesels being on lots.

I think that the diesel has only been available to order in their system since late May or early June, so with a 16-20 week lag on orders, it will be autumn before any could get on the lots.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I bought a 2500 today, couldnt wait any longer for the diesel. The dealer did say that they were notified of either production, or (shipment cannot remember) for the 2 they were allowed. Anyway he says 3 months until they actually show up on the lot.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I bought a 2500 today, couldnt wait any longer for the diesel. The dealer did say that they were notified of either production, or (shipment cannot remember) for the 2 they were allowed. Anyway he says 3 months until they actually show up on the lot.
congrats on getting one!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I gave up waiting for the diesel as well. Bought a Ford 7.3 box van to hold me over until next year. I've been called the dealer just about every week from jan-may trying to get one or to order one. Still planning on buying one, but at least now I will be able to keep an eye on the forums to see how well they are holding up before I buy one! Ill probably buy one this time next year. What I really want to see is the fuel mileage, and how well they handle a load.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Does anyone know when the diesel are supposed to be on dealership lots? I'll be monitoring this thread to hear some feedback on the Ram Promaster Diesel once people actually get them into their garages.

·
Registered
Diesel PM, 2015, 2500 hi-top
141 Posts
I've been waiting for a diesel for 15 months. Press release this week says a diesel PM was delivered and driven. Have an inquiry to my local dealer to confirm.
http://www.ttnews.com/articles/lmtbase.aspx?storyid=2892&t=First-Drive-Ram-ProMaster-Diesel-
Hopefully will have one by December (2500 HiTop 236"), want to do what the guys here are doing, customizing for fulltime travel, maybe 9 mths p/yr, I'm retired and free to wander. Have learned alot at this forum! have a guyfriend from Montana helping me, and he/me will need this forum for advice, glad I found you all :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts