Ram Promaster Forum banner

21 - 24 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
KOV Still No Rear View Mirror

I'm selling my Sprinter in a few days and picking up a long tall Promaster, loaded, the next day!
I'm not looking back at all for all the same reasons every other Sorinter owner is buying either a Promaster or a Transit in the next few years.
Hey KOV

Came across this post of yours. The only other van we considered was a 4x4 Sprinter Mercedes. The sticker price alone in Sept of 2018 made the choice easy (6 months wait time also). So Mercedes was cut & PM was the only other choice. So that was easy. I did not even research the problems with the Sprinter last Sept as it was off the table (I suspected higher maintenance & repair bills if we went Sprinter - I have owned some BMWs)

Im assuming after 5 years, you have not looked in your rear view mirror?

Any other Sprinter Owners out there care to shed some light on this? “Updated Light”

·
Registered
687 Posts
Wait Time

Correct RV8R! I have no regrets at all after 5 years, but I do wish I could have started out with a window van .
We purchased in September 2018 off the lot. If we custom ordered it was 6 months wait. We were on the road (unfinished) in March 2019 (first trip Lake Havasu). We have 11,000 miles (18,000kms) on it now. Like TVV, we have the van to travel not park in one place too long.

We have no regrets either KOV. At least we are on the field & not the grandstands :D. We will do things different (hopefully better) on the next one once we mile this puppy out >:D. Hopefully by then we will know what we are doing:nerd:

21 - 24 of 23 Posts