Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About to pull the trigger on a 118" Promaster any feedback on those that have had this truck for a while? Thanks!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Get 136 wheel base...

I don't know what's the point of getting 118..

I have 23k miles so far so good. Expect few issues I had, which eventually got fixed.

·
Super Moderator
9,079 Posts
I got a 159 was going to get the 136 but realized that would be no advantage to me at all. The 159 drives like a car and I can park it anywhere so far (after 2.5 weeks). The best decision I made, I wouldn't even consider a shorty for any reason! I love it!

·
Registered
129 Posts
I have a 118" WB. I got it to replace my 05, 118" wb Sprinter. When I first saw a Sprinter, I liked it, but it was huge.Even though it was the same wb as the Ford I was driving, the height made it look like a monster, so I opted for the 118", a shorter monster. But now I'm use to the height, so when I ordered my PM I stayed with the 118" wb. I use it for work, play and everything in between. It carries just about anything I need to haul, its easy to park, and will make a u-turn just about anywhere and it doesn't look like a blimp parked in my yard.I only have 3 000 miles on it so far, but I like it a lot. You don't want to get to big of a van. Because if you do, more stuff will follow you home from flea markets, auctions and the like. Plus, friends and relatives will start asking you to help them move!
>:D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the reply Toaster! I've driven a Honda element for the last 6 years but have really outgrown and need something bigger... just wanted to make sure I'm not on overkill mode.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts